Did you write down your seed phrase/recovery password for your crypto hardware wallet correctly? Yes? How do you know? With Smart Solid, you know for sure.
Just the essentials you need to verify that you recorded your hardware wallet's recovery phrase correctly! (Important: See below for the common items you will need to have on-hand).
The verifier computer is air-gapped: It has no Internet connection (no ethernet, no wireless/bluetooth/etc) so that no one can see your seed phrase/recovery password.
- CryptoSure Smart Solid protection uses special technology to securely validate that you wrote down your seed phrase correctly - otherwise, it won't work when you need it
- Eradicates the chance of failure by validating each letter of each word in your seed phrase, unlike shortcut methods used in other approaches
- Has no wireless and no networking, unlike with other approaches
- More convenient than other approaches because you can simply type in your seed phrase using a keyboard
- Unlike other approaches, offers a fail-safe way for secure re-use: Simply destroy the inexpensive SD card and use a new one with the Offline Crypto image, available in the Accessories store
- CryptoSure Smart Solid protection keeps you secure when validating your seed phrase - other alternatives leave you open to theft of all your funds!
Want to buy with crypto? Get OpenBazaar and purchase by navigating to this url in OpenBazaar: ob://QmaS7ekj3SDPwhnHvYewWKDXPRzAiqY73wjzk5Lp2HHFHQ/store/smart-solid
What's in the Box
- Crypto Verifier computer with the necessary software (Raspberry Pi Zero 1.3, with software), premium case, and power supply
- HDMI Mini to Standard HDMI adapter
- Usb Hub (usb-2 for compatibility)
Note that you'll need an HDMI-compatible monitor, HDMI cable, USB-2 keyboard, and USB-2 mouse. Browse Accessories.